Learning Outside the Classroom (LOC)
Our No.1 bumper pack of OUTDOOR LESSON PLANS to build your confidence and support your current practice. LOC supports an experiential approach so you can enhance enjoyment, focus and behaviour whilst also developing collaborative and group skills in your pupils.
- Now over 140 lesson plans
- Covers 11 core subjects
- EYFS – KS2
- Robust & completely weather proof
- Includes guidance on ethos, methodology, evidence & risk assessment tool
Price: £244 plus VAT
LOC Starter Pack
For schools that wish to make a head start into Outdoor Learning, to accompany the LOC Handbook we also provide a wide array of portable, practical and modular items of equipment that offer possibilities for teaching, learning and play across different subject areas and age groups.
- 2 x heavy duty tarpaulins marked with grid patterns (8 x 8 & 6 x 6) for literacy and numeracy based activities.
- Letter and number tiles
- A sensory pack incorporating a wide array of highly visual and tactile items
- Additonal must have LOC items such as blindfolds, magnifying glasses, big chalk, and lots more
- A variety of visual aids and clipboards
Our standard ‘Starter Pack’ costs £895 and would provide for a starting package consisting of the resources listed above and more. Items are delivered in 2 large storage boxes.
Price: £945 + VAT
* We can also provide further storage options from large weather proof lockable ‘chests’ to robust timber sheds or containers, £600 – £3000