Beautiful Spaces to Teach and Learn In
Having a bespoke and formal outdoor classroom is an essential way to promote teaching and learning outdoors across your whole school community. Our most popular option is our unique canopy classroom which we have supplied and installed in more than 200 schools and charities across the UK and NI (and now exporting them to the USA, Canada and Sweden).
Our canopies come in 3 sizes: 6m, 7m and 8m with the largest capable of accommodating 60 people. Typically installed in just 3 days they provide:
- A rustic and beautifully natural aesthetic. Pole or tree suspended
- Portable benches and fire pit so the internal layout can be altered.
- A minimum 6-year lifespan for the canopy but supporting robinia poles will last the lifespan of at least 2 canopies.
- Self-installation options available
- Detachable panels and doors for ‘winterising’, solar panels and rainwater harvesting options.
We can also build bespoke wooden classrooms to any size and design to suit your budget and requirements. We pride ourselves on installing hand-crafted, bespoke and robust structures with a natural look and feel.